Modern Day Chivalry for Men
Here in this article, we discuss Modern Day Chivalry for Men. There’s a creed to confess to oneself that will help you to live an honourable life.
The 12 Trusts
Upon my honour, I will…
1. Develop my life for the greater good.
2. Place character above riches, and concern for others above personal wealth.
3. Never boast, but cherish humility instead.
4. Speak the truth at all times, and forever keep my word.
5. Defend those who cannot defend themselves.
6. Honour and respect women, and refute sexism in all of its guises.
7. Uphold justice by being fair to all.
8. Be faithful in love and loyal in friendship.
9. Abhor scandals and gossip, neither partaking nor delighting in them.
10. Be generous to the poor and to those who need help.
11. Forgive when asked, that my own mistakes will be forgiven.
12. Live my life with courtesy and honour from this day forward.
By adhering to these 12 Trusts, I swear to partake in the living Quest in everything that I do.
The above trusts are a guideline for all men to adhere to. In fact, they are good guidelines for both men and women to live by. In our fast-paced, modern-day society, we have lost our ability to speak nicely to each other and to be kind to one another. If everyone did these things, lived their lives in this manner, they would be much happier. People everywhere would be so much happier than they are now.
So in order to change your life for the better, just take one of these traits and practice it until you have integrated it into your life. Then do the same with another trait, until bit by bit you find that you have arrived at a completely new version of yourself. One who has honour and integrity, and who can be be trusted by others. It is then that you’ll find your own sage self.
Thanks for reading,
Psychic Madeline Rose
Here’s a site where you’ll find my writings.
The Bravehearts of Belgrave High is now published. I have completed the first in a series of novels that I wrote for teens. It is the courageous story of a young girl growing up in a home filled with domestic violence. She also has to endure a school and neighbourhood full of bullies. We read how she maneuvres her way through such a difficult situation. Plus, how she grows because of it, among other themes in the novel.
The desired outcome for young readers is that they will be inspired to treasure their unique differences. If they don’t fit in with the system or with those around them, then they should realise that it’s quite okay not to fit in.
My first novel was written to help raise funds for the private foundation that I established, which might later become a charity. Click here if you’d like to be taken to the site where you can purchase this novel. If you cannot see the site, use a browser other than Chrome.
If you’d like to meet someone special for a long term relationship, there’s a new Australian match-making service starting very shortly. Keep your eye out for when it is ready to launch. Here’s the link: LoveHonourandRespect.Me